latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Insert form in Facebook Static HTML App?

Home Forums Community Forum Insert form in Facebook Static HTML App?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Ann Castro 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 6th, 2012 at 10:57 am #10238

Hi,

I just downloaded the free test version of S2Member and am trying to see, whether it can handle the following. (I tried the search function of this forum,but could not find what I am looking for:

1. Form Code for Insertion in Facebook

I have a facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/TheBirdSchool) with a “get-started-here” tab. It is based on the Static HTML Tab.

I would like to include the S2M sign-up Form in that App.

The flow would be, as follows:

* FB User clicks on FB Get started Here Tab
* Signs-up
* Is redirected to My website’s Member 0 Level Content (Free)

Mailchimp Sign-up Mandatory

I would also like the mailchimp sign-up to be mandatory To be more precise, the user gets access to the (free) member portion of my website as a thank you for signing up for the mailchimp newsletter.

Non-Registered Access to certain Parts of my Website

I would like non-registered visitors to my website to be able to see the overview pages (Front Page, Category Overviews etc.). But when they want to read a full article post, they must sign-up first.

It would be really great, if you could help me understand, if and how this can be done.

Thank you,
Ann.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.