latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Insert values to DB afeter paypal payment

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Insert values to DB afeter paypal payment

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  masaki Napoli 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 1:12 am #15317

Hello, I`m pretty new to this online/e-commerce thing. There is any obvious way to get wordpress user information(id, username) after payment and use this to insert values to this user column on Mysql ? I think that is one of the points of selling digital contents but I just can`t figure out how.

I create a Paynow Button, and I`m using free subscription because what I really sell is just a service. So anyone can register than pay, and I will check the users with credit via DB. I guessing it should be at the PayPal® IPN / Instant Payment Notifications. When the paypal redirect the user to the /?s2member_paypal_notify=1 page, but I can`t figure out how to integrate that page with my DB. Please help me!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.