latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Inserting hidden fields into pro forms signup

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Inserting hidden fields into pro forms signup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mary Marks 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 3rd, 2013 at 12:33 pm #61589

Hi

I have searched but do not appear to find the answer I am after.

I am running S2member with paypal pro-forms. Is there a document, post or simple way to add hidden fields to the sign-up form that will insert information into my Mailchimp list?

Thanks

Simon

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 6th, 2013 at 4:25 pm #61723
Mary Marks
Username: marymarks

You will have to customize the s2member registration file in order to insert new fields.

This would be the file that needs to be customized: paypal-registration-form.php then copy this file into your child theme folder.

In your registration page, goto “Edit Page” section, insert the following shortcode:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="" custom="your URL" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="1" template="path to the registeration file"/]
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.