latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms with Paypal Advanced

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms with Paypal Advanced

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 7:03 pm #36351

Hello

My client has Paypal Advanced and would like to have utilize the Pro Forms. Looking on the Paypal site they say that they allow customers to check out directly from your site (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-advanced). Currently we get the following error when processing payments “Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.”

Will this work and if so I do I set it up? Does she have to have paypal pro in order to get pro forms working or is there another option. (Note. client is not a big fan of the $30/month that paypal is charging for paypal pro)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 5:56 am #36442

Hi Allayna.

I’m afraid s2Member doesn’t integrate with PayPal Advanced yet… For now, for on-site payments, PayPal Pro is the only PayPal service that’ll do. We have PayPal Advanced in the requests list and we’ll add it when we can, but there’s no date for it.

And then there’s Authorize.Net, but I don’t know what they’re charging.

Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 3:51 pm #37639

The article (or post) just sent by Jason (01/15/2013) on the various kinds of PayPal products does not mention PayPal Payments Advanced, so are we to assume that it will not be integrated into S2Member any time soon?

Posted: Thursday Jan 17th, 2013 at 12:48 am #37847
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your question.

The article (or post) just sent by Jason (01/15/2013) on the various kinds of PayPal products does not mention PayPal Payments Advanced, so are we to assume that it will not be integrated into S2Member any time soon?

We currently do not have any timeframe for when s2Member may integrate with PayPal Payments Advanced. We do have this in mind for future versions of s2Member, and may integrate at some point in the future, but for now s2Member only supports the PayPal features listed in Jason’s Post*.

See: Pre Sale FAQs » Can I add support for other payment gateways?

*Jason’s Post: Knowledge Base » PayPal® Pro (PayFlow Edition)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.