latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Installing s2member Pro

Home Forums Community Forum Installing s2member Pro

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 1:29 pm #20552

I am having issues installing s2member pro. I have uploaded it to my site, but it does not show up in WP for activation. I have followed the instructions for FTP and have ensured proper nesting, but still no success. I then tried to upload from WP and I am getting this error:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: s2member-pro.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

Is there something missing in the zipped download file that is causing this? Thank you.

CS

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 28th, 2012 at 1:47 pm #20553
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Corey,

The problem here is simple really, it’s not regarded as a plugin, but rather as an addon, so what you have to do is install the free version of s2Member, and then through FTP upload the s2member-pro folder.

You can get exact installation instructions in this link:
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 2:37 pm #20622

Thanks, it did.

CS

Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #20627
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help Corey. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.