latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Insucure Security Badge Status

Home Forums Community Forum Insucure Security Badge Status

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 7:22 pm #47707
Zac Copp
Username: zaccopp

I generated a Security Encryption Key and then clicked “Save All Changes”. I am still not secure and was wondering what the issue may be.

I’m guessing my /wp-config.php file lacks Security Keys. Any advice on how to include Security Keys in my /wp-config.php file. I have FTP access to the file if I just need to paste something somewhere in this file.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 18th, 2013 at 12:24 am #47747
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I generated a Security Encryption Key and then clicked “Save All Changes”. I am still not secure and was wondering what the issue may be.

s2Member requires a few things for the Security Badge to show up. If you click on the badge at the top right of this panel, you can see what you do have set up correctly:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Security Badge

You’ll then want to use the information provided here to figure out what else you need to set up:

Knowledge Base » s2Member® Security Badges

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.