latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrate eWay?

Home Forums Community Forum Integrate eWay?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 5:03 am #13847

I believe there is no integration with eWay in this plugin. Unfortunately, I found out that Authorize.net is not available for Australia. ClickBank and ccBill aren’t really good solutions either. Is there a way to easily integrate the eWay gateway with S2Member, without having to write all the scripts myself?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 6:54 pm #13922

Hi Richard.

Right, s2Member doesn’t have eWay support, you can see the supported gateways in the info page here: http://www.s2member.com/pro/

With the current s2Member, the simplest way to add new gateways is using the PayPal proxy. This may help: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=3154

We’re working on a new Gateway API that’ll make it easier to add new integrations to s2Member.

I hope that helps. :)

Don’t you have PayPal in Australia?

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 9:42 pm #13942

I saw that thread before, although this was something I wanted to avoid having to do.

We do have PayPal, but with recurring subscriptions, there is not an option to pay with a credit card without having to have a PayPal account. Which is a big set back for people who don’t have one.

Thanks for the reply

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 11:29 pm #13952

I see.

Do you have PayPal’s PayFlow available in Australia?

Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 10:11 pm #13998

It looks like it:

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_payflow-gateway-pricing-outside

Do you know if there is a way to create a sandbox account for it, so I can enter in the details in the plug in, under PayPal Options->Payflow Account Details? When I log in to my Website Payments Pro Sandbox account, there is not an option to get to get Payflow account details (Request API Credentials section). Also, if I don’t put anything in the account details field, I get an RDRP error when submitting the payment form.

PayPal is so confusing…

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 1:44 am #14049

Okay, so I called PayPal and they suggested signing up for Payflow Pro. It doesn’t seem like an actual sort of addon though, more of a seperate account.

I wanted to confirm if this is the correct plan for setting up the S2Member Pro Forms with.
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/?cmd=_payflow-gateway-overview-outside

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 10:58 am #14074

I think I understand now. It looks like when I create a PayPal sandbox test account under a US based merchant I get the Payflow API Details, but if its an Australian test account then I don’t. Looks like you need a Website Payments Pro Payflow edition, which is not available in Australia. Which is really annoying and VERY confusing. We have Website Payments Pro, but it does not include a payflow edition. Instead we can apply for a Payflow Gateway, which I believe is not the same as a Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition. If I try to use an Australian Website Payments Pro (sandbox) account and use the S2Member Pro Forms, I get an RDRP error (recurring billing is not enabled).

If I create a Payflow Pro test account, there is no “Request API credentials” or a profile link either. Neither does it belong to any PayPal Paypal Website Payments Pro account, or a standard account.

So far it looks like that a Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition IS supported by the S2Member Pro Forms, but Payflow Pro is not (please, correct me if I am wrong).

If I am correct, there isn’t a solution at all for using any of the gateways provided by S2Member to accept recurring payments with credit cards with the built in gateways…

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 7:57 pm #14209

Hi Richard.

PayPal is so confusing…

I completely agree with you…

I wanted to confirm if this is the correct plan for setting up the S2Member Pro Forms with.
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/?cmd=_payflow-gateway-overview-outside

So far it looks like that a Website Payments Pro Payflow Edition IS supported by the S2Member Pro Forms, but Payflow Pro is not (please, correct me if I am wrong).

I’ll ask Jason about this, who’s the most familiar with the new PayFlow integration.

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:20 pm #14212

OK, I hate to be sour here, but I am a paying member too, and I have questions that were before this one. Do you take them in the order they come, or do you cherry pick the easy ones from the queue?

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:37 pm #14213

No, Rick. I usually do the oldest ones first, but I first checked my emails and I had received an email notification about this one since Saturday, but I wasn’t around the weekend or yesterday.

I’m going through the forum now, replying to the oldest pending ones first and working through the queue. I’ll get to yours in a moment. Thanks! :)

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 8:39 pm #14215

No prob. Thank you, sir! :)

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 9:29 pm #14229

Sure! Thanks for your patience. :)

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 2:00 am #14394
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this request for support.

Uhh, yes… confusing. PayPal is becoming ridiculous when it comes to account mix/match issues. One account has one API, and another account has another, sometimes even depending on the date that you signed up with them. Needless to say, we’ve had our issues trying to keep up with all of the undocumented changes, and weird account/API conflicts.

Regarding Payflow Pro.

The latest release of s2Member Pro now supports PayPal Payments Pro (Payflow Edition), making it possible to integrate with both PayPal Pro accounts, and also with PayPal Pro accounts that were sold under the Payflow Edition.

I suggest that you contact PayPal directly, and ask them to setup a PayPal Pro (Payflow Edition) account, so that your account will have access to both the PayPal Pro API, and also to the Payflow API, under a single account. In the U.S., this is referred to as PayPal Pro (Payflow Edition). While this might not be listed on the site, I’ve been told that it’s possible to acquire this type of account over the phone. If you find that it’s NOT, please let us know, and provide any feedback that you can. It will be much appreciated!

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 5:14 am #14539

I got the payflow pro gateway to work. What I did was sign up for a Payflow Pro (Gateway) account. I then had to call PayPal to enable recurring payments, which they then did on my test payflow account. The details I had to put into s2member was my Merchant Login name, its password, and the vendor (I used VSA). A few things had to be changed up by the “PayPal Integration Engineer”. Eventually it worked, but this has been a major hassle. Now apparently you can just use paypal website payments standard to accept recurring payments with credit cards, without a IMA.

They told me a PayPal Pro Payflow Edition was not available and wouldn’t give it to me either. They insisted that payflow pro was the way to go. I was assigned a paypal integration assistant (who was MASSIVELY helpful), and got the s2member plugin to work correctly.

Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 7:31 am #14560

I’m so glad PayPal had a service that worked for you! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.