latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

integrate Mail Chimp by Custom Cap

Home Forums Community Forum integrate Mail Chimp by Custom Cap

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:25 am #43492

I am needing to send a registration to mail chimp list based on the Custom Capabilities. Is there a way to setup with my Mail Chimp API to a specific list and then group based on the Custom Capabilities code at checkout?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 8:45 am #43597

Hi Chris.

No, s2Member’s List Servers API doesn’t work based on ccaps yet, just levels. That said, ccaps can be added to the user in MailChimp as Merge Fields. If I’m not mistaken, you can segment your emails using those, but you should verify this with MailChimp (I haven’t used their service, so I’m not sure about this point).

See http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15676&p=50619#p50550 but change the [hilite mono]add_filter[/hilite] line to this:

[hilite pre_code]
add_filter('ws_plugin__s2member_mailchimp_merge_array', 'mailchimp_merge', 10, 2);
[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.