latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrate with Google Content Experiments

Home Forums Community Forum Integrate with Google Content Experiments

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 8:11 pm #36361

Hello,

I have a free membership site (open registration / level 0) with an option to upgrade to premium (level 1).

I am trying to split-test the sales page for my premium membership using Google Content Experiments.

As a ‘goal’ for the experiments I am using the page s2member sends people to after paying via paypal (http://example.com/?s2member_paypal_return=1)

Will that work? What match type do I use?

Here is a screenshot of the setting I am using. Will this work?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9663528/gce.jpg

Thanks,
Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 7:22 pm #36498

Hi Ben.

Not sure if that’ll work, haven’t tried it and I don’t know exactly what headers that address loads…

What I’d try is using the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute pointing to a normal WP page and then you can work with it the way you would any other WP page.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> success[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8th, 2013 at 1:51 pm #36595

Hmmm. But after they pay money, they need the ‘success’ page to be where they up their account don’t they? I thought that needed to be handled automatically by passing through some sort of query strings in the URL from PayPal. So setting a new success page would break that.

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 7:23 am #36729

I’m not sure I understood your post. Could you explain? I’m afraid I’m not familiar with the Google Content Experiments integration…

I see “header” mentioned in the interface in your screenshot. Not sure if it helps, but did you see this? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT / Auto Return -> Auto-Return Page Template[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.