latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integrating with Buddypress

Home Forums Community Forum Integrating with Buddypress

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  paolo orlando 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 11:37 am #5035
paolo orlando
Username: pa321

Hi,let me ask one thing.If i use Buddypress and smember on the same site the registration form for membership became the same one of the social community?
I cant see anymore the registration form of the S2 when i redirect to that page i end on the registration of tyhe social network.This means that once activated they are free members?
Also please i do bnot get any email with activation code is that a problem of wordpress or is Smember?How can i fix it please?
Thanks for helping
Paul

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.