latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

integrating with iDevAffiliate

Home Forums Community Forum integrating with iDevAffiliate

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 10:23 pm #49525
Steve
Username: sberardino

Hi, I’m a new user of s2Member, and I’m currently trying to set up my site and affiliate program. Here’s what I’m looking to do:

1. Give ALL customers a free 30-day trial (I’ve got this part figured out)

2. After that first month, start charging the customer a monthly fee of $10

3. Pay affiliates a total of $20, but don’t pay them until the customer actually stays for 3 months (so I would pay out $10 after that second month, and then pay another $10 after the third, but after that pay nothing).

I’ve read through a bunch of the forum posts here, and it looks like what I need to do is setup a custom API Notification handler? Or, can I do this with a hook? My main issue here is that I only want to recur those affiliate payments TWICE (not forever, which a lot of forum posts address).

Thanks in advance for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 1:39 pm #49601

Yeah, it looks like a notification (e.g. signup, payment) combined with a custom script that then connects to iDevAff would be the best way.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.