latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integration of other paymentgateways?

Home Forums Community Forum Integration of other paymentgateways?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 4:51 am #40541

Hi,

I was just wondering if it´s possible to integrate other payment gateways than the one in the system?
I will be using Paymill, but how do i integrate it ?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 1:15 pm #40560

Anyone ?

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 3:33 pm #40780
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Thomas,

Yes it’s possible, however there aren’t any step-by-step instructions on how to achieve it, anywhere. The best documentation I know of is this FAQ: Pre Sale FAQs » Can I add support for other payment gateways?

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 1:03 am #40807

But the link provided by you says that you guys don’t provide any support for PAYMILL.
Can I make it by customizing the s2members code by some developer?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 4:34 pm #40872
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

But the link provided by you says that you guys don’t provide any support for PAYMILL.
Can I make it by customizing the s2members code by some developer?

Yes, you could integrate s2Member with Paymill with custom code. However, as per our Support Policy, we do NOT offer professional installation service, customizations, or services involving custom coding. If you need assistance in this regard, we recommend http://jobs.wordpress.net, or another freelance web site where WordPress® experts are offering their expertise through a bid on your project.

See: s2Member® » Support Policy

s2Member does provide some tools for making integration with another payment gateway a bit easier. To get started, I would recommend checking out the information on s2Member’s PayPal IPN with Proxy Key.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -› IPN w/ Proxy Key ( optional, for 3rd-party integrations )

The IPN w/ Proxy Key functionality allows a developer familiar with Paymill and s2Member use the information provided from Paymill, and send it to s2Member to process as though it were sent directly from PayPal.

As of s2Member® Pro v130203

s2Member® Pro v130203 was updated to support some additional Remote Operations (create_user, modify_user, delete_user). So aside from s2Member’s PayPal IPN Proxy (which is still the best way to integrate a custom payment gateway), the s2Member® Pro Remote Operations API is now a viable alternative.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API
See Also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal Options -› IPN Integration -› More Information -› IPN Proxy Key
See Also: s2Member -› Changelog v130203

Keep in mind that this API is designed to perform these specific tasks. It is NOT designed to handle post-processing of transactions and trigger API Notifications, emails, etc. If you integrate a custom payment gateway and you want to maximize compatility with everything that s2Member® offers, use the PayPal IPN Proxy provided by s2Member.

If you want to set things up in a truly custom way (handle your own events, emails, etc.), and perhaps simplify the integration a bit, go with the Remote Operations API instead.

Let us know if you have any further questions/concerns. :-)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.