latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integration with AliPay

Home Forums Community Forum Integration with AliPay

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 12:38 am #23820
Hampus Ahlgren
Username: Haemp

Hi, I’m looking into several different Membership plugins for WordPress and I think s2Members looks the best right now, much thanks to your one-time-pay option.

Now, a big issue for me is the integration with AliPay. When I do searches on the site I can find mentions of AliPay in some documentation and other forum threads – but no real mention of it in the s2Member features specs.

I also can’t find the AliPay code that is referred to in the documentation inside the free version of s2Member.

So my question is, what are your support for AliPay – is this something that you used to have but are now deprecated?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 2nd, 2012 at 8:18 am #23845
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Hampus,

The pro version of s2Member supports AliPay, the free version doesn’t. If you want an idea of how it works, then you can check out under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons, I believe AliPay will work in a similar manner, just remember you don’t have the pro-forms that are available with PayPal pro.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.