latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Integration with multisite

Home Forums Community Forum Integration with multisite

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 6:36 pm #19787

Hi, I am setting up a multisite network which will operate as a SaaS where users can sign up and create a site within the network. I’m therefore considering your network support license but, as this is a reasonable investment, I have a few questions first.

The main thing I would want to use the s2 plugin for is to help with the setting up of different packages or levels of membership to my network. So each new signup would become the admin of a new site in the network and this new site would be pre-configured with various plugins/themes enabled depending on the package chosen by the person signing up.

What i really need is the ability to switch plugins on at higher levels which weren’t available at a previous level. E.g. free level has 3 plugins installed and 5 themes, pro level adds another couple of cool plugins and some extra themes, elite level adds even cooler plugins and themes. Is this level of control afforded by s2? If so, how does the enabling of plugins work – Is it possible to switch off plugins as the level progresses in addition to enabling new ones. Could I, for example, enable gravity forms for elite users while switching off contact form 7 which was available to free and pro level account holders?

Is there a way to control the amount of upload space that a site can use? E.g. pro account gives the user 25MB space, Elite gives 100MB

Also, how do the affiliate payouts work? Are they one off payments or recurring, % or flat fee?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 19th, 2012 at 7:26 pm #19789
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stuart,

I’m sorry to say there isn’t a way to offer plugin functionality depending on the level, unless you make the plugins only work if the user has that level, but this is not offered within s2Member.

And about the affiliate payouts, you would have to check the software you would use for that, cause s2Member only checks from what affiliate the customer came if I’m not mistaken.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.