latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Interactive ProForms

Home Forums Community Forum Interactive ProForms

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jan 6th, 2013 at 6:46 pm #36403
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi,

is this possible now, planned, or most likely not in the pipeline.

I have four membership levels, with the ability to purchase it quarterly or annual memberships. I have had to make two different pages for each level, one for quarterly and one for annual, and link the two, which is kind of clumsy. I have seen this on some websites, where you can pick monthly/quarterly/annual and the amount changes to reflect that selection. One could easily extend that to make it just one landing page for all Membership transactions, giving in this case, eight choices from a drop-down menu (four membership levels x two qtr/ann choices).

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 8:54 pm #36525
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ganaxi,

While this isn’t possible with s2Member by default. You can certainly hack around a bit to change the pro-form’s template in order to set this up like you like.

You might be interested in this: Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 9:27 pm #36531
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi Eduan,

Thanks for your response.

Ganaxi

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 11:58 pm #36543

You’ll need to use this for the custom template too: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes -> template[/hilite].

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.