latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Invalid Email Address

Home Forums Community Forum Invalid Email Address

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 3rd, 2013 at 2:20 pm #49140

Hello –

I am trying to import a large number of members – I exported a CSV from s2Member, filled in all the columns, made sure the cells had quotes and am now trying to import that CSV. I get the error: Missing or Invalid Email Address ();

Here are the first few rows of my CSV file ends with zipcode. Can you take a look and see what might be wrong?:

"","ID","Username","Password","First Name","Last Name","Display Name","Email","Website","Role","Custom Capabilities","Registration Date","First Payment Date","Last Payment Date","Auto-EOT Date","Custom Value","Paid Subscr. ID","Paid Subscr. Gateway","affiliation","city_address","country_code","education","email","graduate_student","second_email","state_address","title_rank","url","zipcode"

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 4th, 2013 at 12:02 am #49183

There’s an extra column to the left of the ID column. Remove it and try the importation again, please.

Also, I see you didn’t enter a username for either one, this field is required.

By the way, this thread is publicly visible, so it’d be good if you edit your post to remove your customers info. Thanks!

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:03 pm #49862

Thanks! I actually changed the user info, but wanted it to look “realistic”. I think I had filled my blank cells with the wrong kind of quote – someone else is helping me with that now! I don’t know Excel well enough. Thanks for your help.

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 4:58 am #49931

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.