latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Invalid form configuration Chrome vs. Firefox

Home Forums Community Forum Invalid form configuration Chrome vs. Firefox

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 9:00 pm #42775

Hello,

I have an issue with my buy now page of my site.. I am using a paypal pro form, and with chrome, it works fine, no errors…. but with firefox I get an error of “Invalid form configuration. Invalid “custom” attribute. Must start with matching domain” – I realize I must change the custom field in the shortcode in page settings, BUT if I do that, and change it to “www.mysite.com” instead of “mysite.com”, then it does NOT work in chrome or safari. Currently, with “mysite.com” it works fine with safari and chrome, if I change it, it flip flops.

What is causing this!? It’s driving me crazy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 9:47 am #42818

Can someone help me with this please? It’s rather urgent

Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 11:14 am #42837

Hi Justin.

Are you being consistent with the use of www throught your site? Knowledge Base » Don't Mix www, — and Without!

What’s your site’s address? What do you have in your [hilite mono]custom[/hilite] attribute?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.