latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Invalid form configuration. Invalid "ta, tp,

Home Forums Community Forum Invalid form configuration. Invalid "ta, tp,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:08 pm #40891

Help with this please:
Invalid form configuration. Invalid “ta, tp, tt” attributes. Trial Period. When provided, these cannot be exactly the same as your “ra, rp, rt” attributes.

I created some test levels with a few prices on the levels. I deleted them. Now that I have the permanent prices I need to create them. I did that tonight. Now I have them created with some of the same prices as my test prices. I am not getting these errors.

Is there something I did wrong or is there a clear cache i need to do?

DW

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013 at 10:27 pm #40893

I think I got it.

Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 4:50 pm #41064
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Glad to hear you fixed your issue.

For future reference, this error is saying that your Trial Period and Amount are exactly the same as your Regular Period and Amount. In this case, you’d want to just delete the ta and tp amounts from your Shortcode.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.