latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Invalid Key

Home Forums Community Forum Invalid Key

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm #52903

I have media file where we are generating a download key for so it expires with the 24 hr limit from the time that it is issued. When I access the url in my Chrome browser I can access the file. When I’m accessing voa firefox and safari I get invalid key. The player will load the file in chrome but not in the other browsers and gives the same error. I was under the understanding that if we actually add a download key to the url it will be specific to that file for any user and will expire after 24hrs.. Isn’t that right?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 12:54 pm #52904

Is there a way to do this? I’m realizing that the keys are browser specific. So if I wanted to generate key that is universal but expires in 24hrs, how would I do that?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 2nd, 2013 at 10:43 pm #52925

Actually, no, I didn’t know that download keys were affected by the browser at all.

Could you try these, please? Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.