latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

IP address capture issue

Home Forums Community Forum IP address capture issue

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason k 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 4:35 am #21458
Paul Arnold
Username: wiz

Hi – at some point between 19 Jul and 31 Jul my S2 Member plugin stopped capturing the user IP address on registration and instead displayed the IP address of my server.
Therefore all new registrations now display the same IP address – any ideas on recification?

Many thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 7:44 pm #21565
Jason k
Username: kstyles662

Paul,

If you have the latest update and you havent edited the plugin code dealing with ips yourself, Then more than likely the culprit is another plugin you installed around that timeline.

Other than that, I have no idea how this would have changed, unless something is wrong with how your host has configured php.

Hope that helps
Jason K.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.