latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is a POP Window still not available?

Home Forums Community Forum Is a POP Window still not available?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 2:04 am #24006
Tate Callum
Username: taterg

Hey everyone. Using s2Member the free version right now, and open to using the PRO version, but for now would just like to know if it is possible to have a pop up window appear when a visitor tries to access certain pages?

I will be offering free registration, and would like it to be possible when someone clicks on a link to a page, a pop up appear and say you must register to view this page. And then once they enter in their information and click register, it refreshes with another message saying thank you please login. And once they login or verify their email, the pop up goes away and they are at the page they wanted to view… I did a search in the knowledge base and it seems a lot of people also asked if something like this is possible.. So hoping someone can help me out.

:)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 4th, 2012 at 8:10 am #24022
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tate,

This flow is currently not possible without custom modifications, you would have to replace s2Member’s redirect to the membership options page, and WordPress’ own functions when registering. :/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.