latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is CCBill no longer supported?

Home Forums Community Forum Is CCBill no longer supported?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 11:53 am #34673
nikki
Username: nikki

Hello,

I did the version upgrade on my site

http://NikkisLessons.com

Now where my buttons used to be there is only code.

Please help – I’m out of business until this is fixed.

Thank you,
Nikki

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 1:34 pm #34681
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Nikki,

Could you please try these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Also, what did you upgrade? WordPress, s2Member, or both?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 2:59 pm #34698
nikki

I updated both. Now I have wordpress 3.5 and s2member 121204

I went through all my regular plugins and deactivating them one at a time and checking brought no change. I don’t feel confident in checking my MU plug-ins so I didn’t.

I tried switching the theme to 2010. Weird thing is when I activated it there was no change on my site – to the problem or the them. I reactivated the old theme.

For some reason I cannot figure out how to work the server check tool. I downloaded it and unzipped it making sure to know where I saved it. When I went to ftp it with filezilla I couldn’t find it.

Yikes!

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 6:06 pm #34716
Eduan

Did you also upgrade the pro version? You need to upgrade the free version (automatically) and also the pro version (manually), unless you go under some section of s2Member where it’ll offer you to upgrade the pro version automatically.

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 7:22 pm #34719
nikki

OH MY GOSH!!!

Thank you for your patience. That was the problem… I hadn’t REALLY completed the upgrade after all. I slowed down, followed the directions (had to use FTP) and waa laaa – my buttons are back.

Thank God.

And thank you for pointing me in the right direction:)

Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 10:03 pm #34727
Eduan

Glad you got it working again Nikki! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.