latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is Quick Cache Abandoned?

Home Forums Community Forum Is Quick Cache Abandoned?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 4:25 am #15271
rankabove
Username: rankabove

Is there an official forum to post issues, questions, .etc? Or is this the right place?

Please let me know.

Kalman

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  rankabove.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 8:56 am #15365

I hope it’s not abandoned. I use it and recommend it and couldn’t be happier with it.

Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 9:12 am #15366
rankabove

I am also a user and love it.

When Jason wrote that S2Member was becoming the main focus, he also stated Quick Cache would still be supported. But I see little activity about it nor any forum support.

Kalman

Posted: Monday Jun 4th, 2012 at 9:16 am #15367

Rankabove, maybe that means that it works exactly as designed. I have a web hosting company, and I’d say that virtually all of my customers who run WordPress use it. It’s part of the checklist I send them. The only support question I ever get is why their changes don’t appear, and of course, I tell them to just clear the cache.

———–
thweetbird.com

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 8:54 am #18804
Mark Bauer
Username: mbauerHaL

I am actually having a problem with Quick Cache…I think.

I’m having 3 problems:

1: After clearing the browser cache (not through Quick Cache) then going to my site, it automatically logs you in as the last person to have logged in. Not last person on that machine, last person to have logged in to the site. Like it thinks I am someone else that has never ever used my computer and I have never logged in as that person.

2: You can’t log out, it keeps giving you a all white “Log out attempt failed. You are trying to log out of “site” are you sure you want to log out?” screen.

3: It seems to be causing a bunch of 404 errors to pages that shouldn’t have them. The address and everything is correct, but it is returning a 404 page.

When I deactivate Quick Cache all 3 of these problems seem to go away. This occurred out of the blue, I’ve been running quick cache for a while with no complaints, not sure what changed. I am running wordpress 3.4.1 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 9:04 am #18805
rankabove

Rick,

I too am having an issue and have no idea where to post it. Before the old forum closed I did post the issue and never got an official response, http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2752.

My issue is that 404 pages are being cached (like they should), but the server response changes on second load from 404 to 200. It should remain a 404.

Kalman

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 8:58 pm #18849
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello guys,

I am gonna report this to Cristián, and see what he can say about this. Thanks for your patience. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.