latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is s2Member Framework what I have?

Home Forums Community Forum Is s2Member Framework what I have?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 12:45 pm #4939

I have a version of s2Member, but I’m a little confused now that s2Member has changed their forums. I was looking at s2Member Framework thinking it was different than what I have, but then it seemed that s2Member only offers two versions anyway (Framework and Pro) so I would assume what I have is Framework? I checked my “s2Member Info” and I didn’t see “Framework” anywhere. Is this a new name? Do I need to upgrade to Framework in order to incorporate affiliates, or does my version support that?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 12:57 pm #4942
Eduan
Username: Eduan

The framework version is the free version.

If you have paid for the pro version, then you should have the pro version.

Does this answer your question?

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 1:54 pm #4948

Yes, it does, thank you. Where would I go to find out more about the affiliate tracking capability of s2Member? Is there a setting I’m overlooking? I checked in “Other Integrations” but it only refers to “bbPress” plugin.

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 2:17 pm #4957
Eduan

You can find that under WP Admin -> s2Member -> API / Tracking.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 4:52 pm #4959

I’m researching between the two affiliate programs s2Member integrates with, but it’s hard to tell which one would be a better fit for me. Can you point out any key differences between the two?

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 5:00 pm #4960
Eduan

Jason recommends iDevAffiliate, I don’t use an affiliate system, so I can’t give a personal opinion.

Sorry about that.

Posted: Monday Feb 13th, 2012 at 5:00 pm #4961

Thank you. You may close this ticket.

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 11:07 pm #5803
Staff Member

Ticket closed. Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.