latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is s2Member right for me…

Home Forums Community Forum Is s2Member right for me…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 11:17 pm #4531

I’m developing on a site that will take monthly subscriptions from members in return for website hosting. As such there are no 0 level members and the 4 levels available are based on geographical location. Membership doesn’t entitle people to see any special pages other than a single page where they go to request site updates and maintenance.

I created the My Membership Options Page, created and added the paypal buttons to the page, renamed the page, checked in the s2Member section that it picked up the change, saved everything, click on each paypal buttone and they all take me to a proper paypal page from where I can (presumably) complete my payment. Once I have everything done I intend to test each button individually.

But now I’m kinda stuck. I’ve gone through the video and customised the actual login page that users can log in to but cannot find the video that relates to how to setup an actual login page.

Can someone tell me how to create the logon page or let me know the number of the video that covers it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:55 pm #4766
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

The login page is a standard page (unless you want to get really creative with templates or shortcodes).

It can be found here: http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php

So if you are creating a link for your menu, you can use the custom link box on the left and put that url in it.

If that’s not what you meant, let me know.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.