latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

is the directory searchable??

Home Forums Community Forum is the directory searchable??

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Debi Carpadus 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 2:44 pm #4661
Debi Carpadus
Username: debic

Hi

I’m liking what I see here…but is the directory searchable?? can there be “tags” added so that if someone is searching for a person they will show up??

Also can the membership directory be seen by the public? I’d like the membership directory to be seen so that those looking to join can see who is already part of the organization??

TIA

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:32 pm #4761
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

1. wordpress has the functionality built in to search your users as an admin. I’m not 100% sure what fields it searches by, but I don’t believe it includes any custom fields from s2member.

2. There is no option to make your user directory available to users or the public to browse. Probably because many would see it as a privacy issue. So if you want to do something like that, you would have to custom code it.

I assume any search you would be doing you would have to custom code as well.

Dave

Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:37 pm #4763
Debi Carpadus
Username: debic

Thank you!!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.