latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is the reconnection forced after a purchase ?

Home Forums Community Forum Is the reconnection forced after a purchase ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Maxime CHEVASSON 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am #35693

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #35726
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Maxime,

I’m afraid that in order for the user to upgrade they need to be logged in. Otherwise s2Member has no way to know which user it is that’s paying for the upgrade.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 4:53 pm #35753

When i test, the user who’s already logged in must reconnect after the payement, cf. this particular screen :

I wanted to know if there is a way to skip that, and come straight to the login page after the paypal payment.
I’m using paypal sandbox but i don’t think that’s related.

Posted: Sunday Dec 30th, 2012 at 12:09 pm #35806
Eduan

I’m not sure if it’s related either, the fact that you use the PayPal sandbox.

I suggest you try not using the PayPal sandbox. Rather use a friend’s account or something like that to test the behavior the user will really have. In other words, don’t use PayPal sandbox, use real transactions.

Also I’m pretty sure it’s not possible to avoid this page if you’re using PayPal. Pretty sure PayPal puts it, not s2Member, however I’m not sure.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 5:56 pm #35933

This page is on my website domain, so in my opinion its 99% sure its related to s2member plugin.

Is anyone who know can help me ? Thanks :)

Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 12:22 pm #36177

Up ?

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 2:11 pm #36296
Eduan

I’m not sure how you would edit this text. However it might e worth it to do a quick search through the s2Member websites.
http://www.s2member.com/search/

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 2:12 pm #36297

I’ve already made some searchs and found nothing.
I’d just like to have a quick yes/no answer from plugins creators ^^

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.