latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Is this overkill for what I am trying to do?

Home Forums Community Forum Is this overkill for what I am trying to do?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 12:25 pm #49374
chad inc
Username: chadinc

All I need is to protect a content page on a wordpress site. Access will only be given to those who fill out a registration form and click a button agreeing to terms. (the info is highly sensitive info, so the password protection option in WP is not enough)

I have set up the free version of S2 but I guess I can’t put the registration form in to the registration page… unless I am missing something. So if that is the case would the S2 Pro be the way to accomplish what I need or is this all just overkill?

Is there a simpler plugin recommendation or is S2 Pro the best choice. (I am not selling anything on the site)

Please advise – Thanks
Chad

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 10:54 pm #49447
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I have set up the free version of S2 but I guess I can’t put the registration form in to the registration page… unless I am missing something. So if that is the case would the S2 Pro be the way to accomplish what I need or is this all just overkill?

s2Member Pro supports Free Registration Pro Forms like you need in addition to eCommerce capability. If you’re looking to protect content on your site, s2Member could be a good way to go even if you’re only signing members up for free. Many Users do this.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.