latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Edit your profile is not accessible.

Home Forums Community Forum Edit your profile is not accessible.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 6:34 am #43456
Jeremy Lacer
Username: jeremyl

Hello everyone,

I’m planning to purchase S2member but I’ve got 1 problem that needs to be solved.
When one of my users goes to “Edit your Profile”, they get to see a screen with this text:

You do not have sufficient permissions to acces this page.

I know there is a shortcode to edit a profile, but it’s really necessary that my users
can access “Edit your Profile”.

Someone knows what it is?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:55 pm #43565
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Jeremy,

What is the setting under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications?

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Mar 2nd, 2013 at 5:58 am #43585
Jeremy Lacer
Username: jeremyl

It’s on “No”. So people should be able to see the “Edit your profile” page, but they aren’t.

Posted: Sunday Mar 3rd, 2013 at 11:42 am #43663
Eduan
Username: Eduan

There is not “Edit your profile” page I’m afraid.

That page is set to wherever you choose to use the s2Member profile shortcode. Most people use the login welcome page for that.

Check under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Member Profile Modifications for more info on that shortcode.

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.