latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Issues with S2member and Buddypress

Home Forums Community Forum Issues with S2member and Buddypress

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Trish Grigg 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 6th, 2012 at 10:40 pm #30842
Trish Grigg
Username: tgrigg

I have buddypress with extended profiles. I have to use extended profiles because I’m using the BP profile search plugin that works with the BP extended profiles. I’ve setup my membership levels.
1 free
1 monthly
1 annual

Here are my questions:
How does the someone register for the free membership level? It is setup as a “subscriber” role as S2member instructs, but what happens when I use the WordPress registration link for this role – the page doesn’t come up or the buddypress register page comes up which is not functioning.

Second question is for the monthly and annual registrations they need to go to Paypal and be redirected to complete the extended profiles. So I’ve set up the Paypal buttons for each membership level – but what I’m not clear on is how will someone get back to the extended profiles page to fill out that information? Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.