latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Issues with Theme

Home Forums Community Forum Issues with Theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 4:44 pm #49607

HI i have purchased a copy of the pro because I needed support from you, can you help the plugin doesnt seem to work well at all and it conflicts with my theme which i bought from themeforest. Ive email the theme support to no help is offered, I have asked you guys but again you say its up to the them person. Help can you help i at least i can diagnose the issue? the short code it not working and i have tried all the fixes ie the text plugin. I have disabled the theme and used the 2012 theme and it works so its not a plugin issue.

Please cna you help?

http://www.classroomsecrets.co.uk and .com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 1:50 am #49668
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

As according to your Support Policy, we can’t debug s2Member’s workings with 3rd Party Themes and Plugins. However if you’d like to describe what’s happening I might be able to point you in the right direction as to where something’s going wrong.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.