latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Issuing a Refund Through S2Member Interface

Home Forums Community Forum Issuing a Refund Through S2Member Interface

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  William Lettieri 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 3:00 pm #46290

I am using Authorize.net for everything and a subscription payment monthly. I am trying to figure out a way that I can issue a user a refund that signed up, let’s say by accident. I see how to issue the refund in Authorize, but can I use the WordPress/s2Member interface instead of having to go to Authorize to issue the refund and then separately cancel the account. Is this possible? Thanks for your help in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 4:01 pm #46306
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can have Users cancel their recurring subscriptions with the buttons provided here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Authorize.Net® Pro Forms -› Billing Cancellation Forms

Or you can cancel the User’s subscription manually through Authorize.Net, and demote your member manually. There currently is no way to refund a User through s2Member.

Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 4:22 pm #46309

great thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.