latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JVZoo and S2Member Intergration Issue

Home Forums Community Forum JVZoo and S2Member Intergration Issue

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason Ohrum 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 15th, 2013 at 1:16 pm #60378

Hi All,

We are using s2Member Pro on our site and we are trying to integrate it with JVZoo.

However, after payment the users are not being redirected back to the site to create their accounts.

I’ve taken the IPN URL from:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration -› IPN w/ Proxy Key (optional, for 3rd-party integrations)

and I put it to into our JZVoo accout (they have special field for s2Member):

http://mysite.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1&s2member_paypal_proxy=jvzoo&s2member_paypal_proxy_verification=53cb888e05568c12e9a0912c9e1249ea

I use custom POST variable, which is my domain root and S2Member User Level set to 1.

Everything looks fine, but the users are still not being redirected back to the site after payment nor email is send to the user.

Please advice!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 17th, 2013 at 4:17 am #60423

Anyone with an idea, why my users are not being redirected back to the site after payment?

Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Oct 22nd, 2013 at 5:27 am #60524

Seriously guys,

I really need your help with this issue. I checked and double checked everything and still no luck. Attached is a screenshot from our JVZoo account, where you can see the s2Member settings.

Please help!

Posted: Friday Oct 25th, 2013 at 4:22 pm #60611

Did you ever get this figured out? I am having the same problem.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.