latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JVZoo and Upgrading Membership OTO

Home Forums Community Forum JVZoo and Upgrading Membership OTO

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Steve Fleming 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 6th, 2013 at 4:10 pm #49282

Hi

I’ve searched through the forum and can’t seem to find the answer to my specific problem and am hoping somebody can shed some light on the matter.

I have set up integration between JVZoo and S2Member and tested it… it’s all working fine.

The issue I’m having is with the OTO which is an upgrade to their membership.

I have the OTO button inside the members area which ensures they are already a member and logged in before seeing the OTO, which makes sense.

The problem is how to handle the upgrade. I sent a message to JVZoo regarding this and so far, no response. I suspect they’re viewing it as an S2Member ‘problem’ and aren’t too interested.

They had previously told me that simply adding the normal integration with the higher level membership would handle the upgrade in S2Member but during my testing I can see that’s not the case.

Here’s the pertinent lines from the log file…

4 => 's2Member `txn_type` identified as ( `web_accept|subscr_signup` ) w/o update vars.',

Which makes me think I should be passing some indication that it’s an upgrade but not sure how. Is there something I should be adding to the ‘custom’ field at JVZoo or maybe the ‘Level’ box?

Failing that I guess I’ll have to write a hack but it seems like there must be an easier way to handle this as I’m sure it’s a common thing.

Any help on this wold be much appreciated.

TIA

Steve

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.