latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JW player S2 member playlist help

Home Forums Community Forum JW player S2 member playlist help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  yuri plyam 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 16th, 2012 at 12:21 pm #31780

Good day.
I recently began using the S2 plug in with amazon cloudfront and used the video to set it up and used the code
that was provided with the plug in. I 2 minor adjustments in the code
1. I took out the html 5 option for now and I changed one value to false from true
otherwise the code is as is from the examples. Everything works perfectly.
I want to add a playlist and an thumbnail for the playlist.

The files are all in the same bucket
can anyone help me with the code that will add playlist to this code ? and possibly thumbnail for each of the videos?
I would like to store all the videos in the same bucket and the images on my local hostgator server but will host the images at amazon if it makes it easier.
I’m pretty sure this is not too difficult. I am willing to pay for the help if needed.
Help would be very appreciated.
thanks
Code is below

JW Player® appears here.
<script type="text/javascript" src="jwplayer.js”>

$s2_jw_config[“mp4_video_file_name”], “url_to_storage_source” => true, “check_user” => false, “count_against_user” => false); ?>

jwplayer(“jw-container”).setup({modes: /* JW Player®. */
[
/* First try real-time streaming with Flash® player. */
{type: “flash”, provider: “rtmp”, src: “player.swf”,
config: {streamer: “”, file: “”}}
],
/* Set video dimensions. */ width: 940, height: 656
});

Sorry, you do NOT have access to this file.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  yuri plyam.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  yuri plyam.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.