latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JW pro 6.5 intergration errors.

Home Forums Community Forum JW pro 6.5 intergration errors.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 5:24 am #53800

Could someone please help me with this error?

Fatal error: s2Member was unable to generate an RSA-SHA1 signature. Please make sure your installation of PHP is compiled with OpenSSL: `openssl_sign()`. See: http://php.net/manual/en/function.openssl-sign.php in /home/content/18/11276018/html/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/utils-strings.inc.php on line 446

This occurs when I cut and paste into a page
[s2Stream player="jwplayer-v6-rtmp" player_path="/jwplayer/jwplayer.js" file_download="videoname.mp4" /]

If someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 7:39 am #53811

Is this the first attempt at integration or was it working before?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 4:05 am #53846

Hi Philly this is a first attempt

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 5:28 am #53853

Ok in that case can you download and run the server scanner test tool http://www.s2member.com/kb/server-scanner/ it sounds like your server doesn’t have openssl installed but this test will confirm it.

Who’s hosting your site?

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 7:34 am #53864

Thank you for your reply :)

Everything in my server was fine through that scan.

Only caution was

Notice[NOTICE] WordPress® Memory Limit
Although NOT required, s2Member® recommends that you raise your WordPress® memory limit (please set: WP_MEMORY_LIMIT in /wp-config.php), to at least 64M (i.e. 64 megabytes). Please see: this how-to article. Or consult with your web hosting company about this message. Your current memory limit allows only: 40M

Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 1:37 am #53937
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Are you connected to Amazon S3 / CloudFront? This is usually an issue with an invalid Private Key (sometimes Users use their Public Key instead of Private Key).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.