latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

jwplayer cloudfront config HELP!

Home Forums Community Forum jwplayer cloudfront config HELP!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 12:11 pm #5036

Hello, I’m hoping someone might be able to help me with this cloudfront config with jwplayer. I’m just not clear what needs to be filled in the JWPlayer RTMP Protocol Example Code.

I have successfully created cloudfront download and streaming distributions: I have a file located in my S3 bucket:

access-s2-member-level0/arms_11.1.mp4

I’m trying to use this url for my file:

http://www.groovetemple.tv/?s2member_file_download=access-s2member-level0/arms_11.1.mp4

What do I insert and where in the below example to get this video properly loaded using RTMP? Really need help with this. I’ve tried looking on the forums and tried different combinations on trying to make this work and I can’t figure it out. When I load the above link into the web browser, it seems to authenticate and loads video via download distribution. Some instances I get access denied or video not found and others I get stream not found. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

JW Player® ( RTMP streaming MP4, via s2Member’s Amazon® S3/CloudFront integration )

*Using the tags corrupts the post so I can't post the example in this post fyi...

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  luisrosario.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 10:41 pm #5140

Hi Luis.

To post the code you need to wrap it with code tags. Below the reply box you’ll see the tags you can use.

About the URL to the file, it looks fine, but maybe the question mark is causing trouble with the player, sometimes it does. Try using the URL version that doesn’t have a question mark, it’s described here: [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> Downloads Options -> Advanced Mod-Rewrite Linkage[/hilite]

If it doesn’t solve the problem, please post your code inside code tags to give it a look.

Thanks! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.