latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

JWPlayer shortcode vs. code provided

Home Forums Community Forum JWPlayer shortcode vs. code provided

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  AMGill 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 3:41 pm #17291
AMGill
Username: AMGill

First of all, I want to thank you for the excellent video tutorials and forum support S2member provides. This is the first membership site I am creating for a client and after a lot of research of features and reviews I went with S2member and I am so happy I did. I cannot believe what you provide for a free plugin – especially the complexity of streaming protected videos. Thank you!

After a lot of review of the AmazonS3/Cloudfront/JW Player information, I was able to successfully stream videos on the site. However I am still confused on what the difference is from using the code you provide to stream the video and inserting the JW Player with an External URL. Both work but I am looking for an easy way to hand this site over to my client and to paste and fiddle with the code every time may scare them. I would much rather use the JW Player shortcode if there is no difference. If the page the video(s) is on is already restricted does it matter?

Plus what is the best way, if the code is indeed better, to add multiple videos on a page or post? Is it just a matter of copying and pasting the code several times?

Thanks in advance for your help

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.