latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Keeps redirecting to Options Page

Home Forums Community Forum Keeps redirecting to Options Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Wim Dijkgraaf 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:20 pm #5238

I want a level 0 (free) member being able to buy single posts.

I’ve setup everything:
– made an introduction post X with poduct information
– at the bottom there is a link to a post Y to buy
– post X has no access limitations
– Post Y is configured as Special Page/Post Access Restrictions
– on post Y I have included the button embed code generated at PayPal Buttons -> Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) button

Problem, when the user clicks the link at post X, post Y doesn’t show up but is redirected to the Membership Options Page.

Page X is at: http://www.jazzharmonica.org/learn-how-to-play-improvise-jazz-harmonica/2012/01/03/autumn-leaves-basics-tune-class/

Page Y is at: http://www.jazzharmonica.org/learn-how-to-play-improvise-jazz-harmonica/2012/02/15/tune-class-1-download-page/

I have checked, and double checked all settings but can’t find the origin of this problem.

Any help welcome!

Kind regards,

Wim Dijkgraaf

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:30 pm #5239
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

If I’m reading this correctly, you have your paypal button on post Y.

So, if post Y is protected via the special page/post protection, then no-one will be able to access the button that will give them access! :)

You should either put your button on the membership options page or embed it into post X so they pay for access to post Y from the public access post X.

Then, once payment is confirmed, they should have access to post Y via the link in post X.

Unless I miss-understood how you have it set up…

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:48 pm #5241

This makes totally sense!

Will give it a try right away :-)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 2:54 pm #5242

Yes of course … stupid me. This works!

Thanks a lot.

Wim Dijkgraaf

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.