latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Kudos

Home Forums Community Forum Kudos

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 1:05 am #41768

Just want to express my deep-felt thanks for this FAN-TAS-TIC plugin. I am using it for quite a while now. I had to work my way through all the settings and nearly endless posibilities and while on this discovery quest I got great support from the support dept AND other members. Of course there is always something to wish for but the speed you guys put in your efforts to keep s2member on top of the list is amazing. So, THANK YOU S2MEMBER TEAM!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 6:12 am #41827
Staff Member
Thanks! We all really appreciate your kind words :-)
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 6:54 am #41843

In case you might wonder, YES you can use this in your testimonials :-)

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 7:01 am #41846
Staff Member

Thanks again!!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.