latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Lacking credentials needed for upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Lacking credentials needed for upgrade

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 10:40 am #55423
Nils E
Username: nmenglund

Hi, I have taken over responsibility for a WP site running an old version of S2Member Pro. Unfortunately, we lack the credentials needed for downloading upgraded software – can you help me retrieve the license information?

Best,
Nils

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 8th, 2013 at 11:50 pm #55467
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

If you know the Username or Email Address that’s associated with the account, you can retrieve your password here. It’ll get sent to the email address associated with the account:

http://www.s2member.com/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword

Otherwise, I’m not sure how you could get credentials. If we you could provide us with the PayPal email address that the User was created with, we might be able to provide you access that way. I’ll need to contact our billing department about it so let me know if you can’t get access with the above link.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.