latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Large gap from top of page to Paypal Button

Home Forums Community Forum Large gap from top of page to Paypal Button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 12:53 pm #40164

I have a level modification button on my site, from subscriber to level 4. But no matter what theme I use, I have this strange gap from:
“If you would like to buy an account, click here:” to the button itself. It is bugging the hell outta me!
Link to image of problem: http://i.imgur.com/xD8IeOJ.png

Could someone please help! :D

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 12:16 pm #40462
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gary,

This error is introduced by 1 of 2 things. Your theme, and apparently that isn’t the problem. Or the HTML itself.

Could you please go into code mode when editing that page/post and paste here what you see? It would be very useful to see what the problem might be. :)

Before doing that though, could you please try using the default theme (TwentyTwelve) and see if it works? Thanks!

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.