latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 0 doesn't seem to be working…

Home Forums Community Forum Level 0 doesn't seem to be working…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jim Reamer 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 8:30 am #12366
Jim Reamer
Username: jwrbloom

I have set three Categories to Level 0, one of which has sub-Categories. I have a test account that is just noted as a Subscriber. I’m also using a plugin that allows me to easily see and set capabilities for each role. The Subscriber role is appropriately set by default as s2member Level 0 user. However, when they visit Posts in Level 0 Categories, they are taken to the Membership options page.

I saw an post on here about www links vs non-www links. All of mine are non-www.

There are three Categories I’d like to offer to my Users for free but at least require them to have an account and be logged in.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.