latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

level 0 or 1 login gets 404 error

Home Forums Community Forum level 0 or 1 login gets 404 error

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  change agent 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 12:50 pm #41036

I have ben fighting to get the login to work. I managed to get a registration page and a log in page but can not log in as a user. When using the log in window I get a 404 error.

I have no pay-pal buttons in my registration form as people will get invoiced later, if they do it via the website (level 1). This is because we need to check their professional registration before we can accept them. Level 0 is free and restricted.

I also looked for instructions how to create log-in and log-out procedures but could not find anything that seem to relate to my problem.

My domain URL for logging in looks like this:

http://xyz.eu/membership-options-page/?_s2member_seekingtype=page&_s2member_seekingpage=511&_s2member_seeking_uri=L3Rlc3QtZm9yLWxvZ2luL3Bvc3RzLw%3D%3D&_s2member_reqtype=level&_s2member_reqlevel=0&_s2member_restype=page&s2member_seeking=page-511&s2member_level_req=0

Anybody got an idea?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.