latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 1 not getting access to navigation

Home Forums Community Forum Level 1 not getting access to navigation

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 7:16 pm #6599

We set up our level 1 to be free for 30 days and then they pay a monthly fee. This gives them access to 3 pages.
This is not working correctly. When someone signs up now for the free level, they do not get access to anything unless I put links to the 3 pages in the body of the “welcome once you have logged in” page. They should see links in the left side bar that are accessible. I should also say that they also get access to one more page which is linked on the sidebar via an image.

When someone subscribes at level 2 and it works just as planned. They have access to everything.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 28th, 2012 at 1:48 am #6641
Staff Member

Hi Sherri. Thanks for your inquiry.

unless I put links to the 3 pages in the body of the “welcome once you have logged in” page. They should see links in the left side bar that are accessible. I should also say that they also get access to one more page which is linked on the sidebar via an image.

Sorry, can you please elaborate just a bit further on how these links in the Sidebar are setup? Did you integrate some type of WordPress menu there? Or is it using conditionals in either PHP or with Shortcodes? Why should these links be shown exactly? And what do you think the source of the issue is?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.