latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 2 member can buy level 1 members?

Home Forums Community Forum Level 2 member can buy level 1 members?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:23 pm #18044

Hi…

I need to give to my clients with a level 2 member… the availability to buy (and create) multiple level 1 member users for their employees…

I have seen the free registration for sub-accounts video but i need to make it more flexible than that… (in the amount of users that a client can create and pay for) and maybe … as this video was made in march 2011… there are new functions or upgrades that can help me to do this easily.

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 9:16 pm #18046

Hi Juan Pablo.

No, s2Member is still the same in this regard as it was when the video was created. With a bit of custom coding you may be able to create an interface for Level 2 users to create a certain number of users, but it’s not something we can help with.

We are developing a new s2Member, that will make it possible -or almost- what you’re requesting, but there isn’t a date for it yet.

Posted: Sunday Jul 1st, 2012 at 9:26 pm #18048

I just answered a very similar question and suggested a way to do it, I thought you’d benefit from it. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/add-groups-and-members/#post-18047

I hope it helps. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.