latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Level 2 Members not being added to second lis

Home Forums Community Forum Level 2 Members not being added to second lis

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 7th, 2013 at 4:04 pm #46810

Members are added to level 2 in s2member but they are not being added to aweber at all, I have to do it manually

I have added the correct list ID for level two as well as the correct email parsers and I have tested them

any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 9:59 pm #46985
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Well… Are your users checking the checkbox agreeing that they want to be part of the mailing list? And after that, are they actually confirming the subscription, which the should receive in their email.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 10:39 pm #46987

I had double opt ins off, I have it off for level one as well and it didn’t cause any issues

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 8:16 pm #47252
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Does the same problem occur if you enable double opt-in?

Also, check both of these videos to make sure you’re doing the integration correctly:
Video » s2Member (API List Servers)
Video » s2Member (List Server Issues?)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.