latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

limit access to to a sub-domain?

Home Forums Community Forum limit access to to a sub-domain?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 4:45 am #52452
John Hart
Username: struth

Hello s2Members,

I know it’s a long shot but I thought I would ask…

Is it possible to use s2Members to limit access to to a sub-domain? s2Members is installed in my WordPress site at: root/public/mydomain.com.

I want to limit access to [sub.mydomain.com] to, only [s2If is_user_logged_in()] to [mydomain.com]
or to put it another way I only want users who are logged in to [mydomain.com] to have access to [sub.mydomain.com]

Big thanks in advance, and thanks for making this plugin free so one might test things before buying the proudut : )

Best regards
– John Hart

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 12:03 pm #52621
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello John,

I’m afraid this is not possible yet. :/

The nearest you can get AFAIK is something like this:
Knowledge Base » Protecting Non-WordPress Content with s2Member

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Jun 27th, 2013 at 4:51 am #52669
John Hart
Username: struth

Hey Eduan,

How you going mate : )

Once again thanks for the reply and of corse This Link

I will give it try in the next few days, it might just do the trick! Good to hear from you Ed.

Best Regards
– John

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 9:05 pm #52761
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m doing good, thanks. :)

I hope that links gives you a hint of what you need to do, or works for what you need. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.