latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Limit access to videos from Vimeo

Home Forums Community Forum Limit access to videos from Vimeo

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  León 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 6:16 pm #45257
Mauro Lopes
Username: tribcast

Hello, I am a new user of S2Member free version. I sell access to online courses. What I need to know before buy the Pro version is if I will be able to limit access to videos for a limit number of times.

I use Vimeo Pro – with privacy setings – to host my video-lessons and embed the codes on my WP website. I want to offer access to my students for 3 times each video. I mean, the paid students will be able to hit play on the videos for 3 times. I must be able to provide them more access, reseting the counter, if need.

Is it possible with S2Member? If it’s not with Vimeo, is it possible with Amazon S3 integration?

Thanks a lot.

Mauro

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 6:15 pm #45410
León
Username: Jaleo

Hello Mauro,

This feature is not currently in s2member. You can limit the number of times your protected files are downloaded on a user level basis, not per file. Please see WP Admin -> s2Member -> Download -> Basic.

Hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.