latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Limit s2member to a few pages

Home Forums Community Forum Limit s2member to a few pages

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 12:01 pm #29524
Miteurz Z
Username: misteurz

Hi,
i have s2member on my WP website, and i would like to limit its action.
In fact, my website is so slow since i use s2member, so that i decided to use it only for 1 or 2 pages (premium members will be able to download pdf, but everyone will acces to the blog part).
Is there a way to do that? —> the user go to my website http://www.clubdes500.com and s2member doesn’t test anything.
He click on the “pdf download link” and s2member ask him to log.
Is it possible??

Thanks for your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 1:10 pm #30169
Miteurz Z
Username: misteurz

up?

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30th, 2012 at 2:18 pm #30182
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Miteurz,

Currently there isn’t any way to do this within s2Member, there are however plugins that allows you to load certain plugins in certain pages.

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.